Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Family First At Home!

This is his first little outfit we decided to put on him.
He is still a little sleepy but we think he loves it here with us.
Katy gets the first dipper change, and 2nd and 3rd and so on! So I hope so anyway.
Happy birthday Jake!! The Big O

I am the luckiest man alive to have Katy as my wife and her being the mother of our baby! Thank you Katy! I love you!

6 comments:

Mary Ann and Larry said...

Isn't it funny what a baby does to you? Oh, and good luck thinking no diaper changes are coming your way!

Rebecca Hansen said...

i don't know...i think Jeremy has changed maybe 6 diapers total in the 9 months we've had Courtney! Devin may just luck out like Jeremy has sneakily managed to do. Katy looks really cute in that last pic, too ; ) how exciting to finally have your little man at home. it's a whole new world now, you're on your own (no nurses!)Good Luck! And seriously, feel free to call me if there's anything i can do to help!

Anonymous said...

I love the look on your face Katy! Oh and Devin they are called "diapers" not dippers, unless you plan on making dip out of it. Yummmy

Rebecca Hansen said...

i don't think i want any of that dip...

Doug and Mallena said...

Oh, your little diddy about dueling farts came on when I started looking at the picture of someone (probably Katy) changing Jacob's diaper. Talk about timing.

Doug and Mallena said...

Your pack and play is very cute. I like the colors. Yes, Devin you are a very lucky man.