It all started in 2001 when Devin and I met on a blind date...One marriage, and two kids later we are still in love!
I thought you guys had decided on the name Jacob? He's really darling. Congratulations!
Yeah, his name is Jacob. We can't decide on a middle name yet.
Ok, so you must have edited this since I checked 15 minutes ago. Thanks for more pictures. :)
He is so stinkin' CUTE! He looks alot like you devin! The lips the eye brows and the eyes look like you Katy! Congratulations. We hope he recovers from that virus and all goes well.
Jake is a great combination of the two of you! I knew you two would have CUTE kids.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I thought you guys had decided on the name Jacob? He's really darling. Congratulations!
Yeah, his name is Jacob. We can't decide on a middle name yet.
Ok, so you must have edited this since I checked 15 minutes ago. Thanks for more pictures. :)
He is so stinkin' CUTE! He looks alot like you devin! The lips the eye brows and the eyes look like you Katy! Congratulations. We hope he recovers from that virus and all goes well.
Jake is a great combination of the two of you! I knew you two would have CUTE kids.
Post a Comment