It all started in 2001 when Devin and I met on a blind date...One marriage, and two kids later we are still in love!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for posting some pictures. It was so fun to see your handsome little boy. Now if we could just see him in person. :)Thanks again!Mallena
what a bum deal for Jake! I always feel bad when i'm eating ice cream or something Courtney can't have, and all she gets is ucky baby food. Babies have it rough!
He looks like a future four wheeler/biker!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for posting some pictures. It was so fun to see your handsome little boy. Now if we could just see him in person. :)
Thanks again!
Mallena
what a bum deal for Jake! I always feel bad when i'm eating ice cream or something Courtney can't have, and all she gets is ucky baby food. Babies have it rough!
He looks like a future four wheeler/biker!
Post a Comment