It all started in 2001 when Devin and I met on a blind date...One marriage, and two kids later we are still in love!
Were you purposefully covering his anatomy in that first picture? I love the picture with that half smile. So cute!
Aww, the many moods of Jacob!
so tiny tiny tiny...
whoops... this is rebecca, i forgot i was still signed in under your name to change the layout
I like the new background. Do you have any pictures from Jacob's blessing you could post? I'm curious to see what he looked like in Devin's blessing outfit.
Hey Katy! I found your blog through Shantay's and I just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have an adorable little boy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Were you purposefully covering his anatomy in that first picture? I love the picture with that half smile. So cute!
Aww, the many moods of Jacob!
so tiny tiny tiny...
whoops... this is rebecca, i forgot i was still signed in under your name to change the layout
I like the new background. Do you have any pictures from Jacob's blessing you could post? I'm curious to see what he looked like in Devin's blessing outfit.
Hey Katy! I found your blog through Shantay's and I just wanted to say hi and tell you that you have an adorable little boy!
Post a Comment