It all started in 2001 when Devin and I met on a blind date...One marriage, and two kids later we are still in love!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving
Hi everyone. This is Rebecca and as we all know, Devin and Katy are HORRIBLE about keeping their blog updated, so I'm taking matters into my own hands and giving them a christmasy/winter blog. These are some pics off my camera so they're the same from my blog, but they're better than nothing! I hope you enjoy a few pics of these guys from thanksgiving, and I'll most likely be back on here in a month or so to catch you up with their Christmas pics!
Thanks for the update Rebecca. I find it funny that Katy stopped in the middle of a diaper change to take a picture. It must have been one good photo opportunity.
Hey Katy, I lost track of you after beauty school. It was good to see what you have been up to, your little boy is so cute! I have two boys one is 2 and one is 6 weeks. My two year old has had 4 surgeries so I know how scary it is!! What did Jake have to have surgery for? we will have to keep in touch this time! Randie
3 comments:
Thanks for the update Rebecca. I find it funny that Katy stopped in the middle of a diaper change to take a picture. It must have been one good photo opportunity.
Good action shots! I wonder what picture Katy took while changing Jake's diaper?
Hey Katy, I lost track of you after beauty school. It was good to see what you have been up to, your little boy is so cute! I have two boys one is 2 and one is 6 weeks. My two year old has had 4 surgeries so I know how scary it is!! What did Jake have to have surgery for? we will have to keep in touch this time! Randie
Post a Comment