Devin and I made it six whole incredible years. We are best friends and are still perfect for each other.
What did we do?
We went to TWO movies and DINNER...........WITHOUT KIDS! Shocker, I know. However we did servive and I hope Oma did as well.
One of my favorite moments from six years ago would be sleeping on the floor of our first appartment. We woke up together every morning to eat a poptart and a glass of milk.
One of my favorite moments from this year would be catching Devin being a wonderful Father to our children. It happens often and melts my heart.
God choose Devin and I to be together and I am so happy he picked Devin for me. I love him and I will charish our life together.


1 comment:
You two (plus 2) make a lovely family! Thanks for letting me play with your kids while you celebrated your anniversary.
Post a Comment