WOW! it has been FOREVER since we posted something. I am now trying to figure out this incredibly hard to use blog thingy! I will try to post often but no promises! Anyhoodle I thought I would share a few tidbits with you all...
Jake was at the neighbors yesturday. His little friend said to the mom, "Mom, make sure to bring my ball in from outside tonight." Jake looks at the mom with a serious face and says, "Yah, and don't let it hit my neener!"
Gemma now thinks its pretty awesome to lick my nose...gross but cute.
Jake was outside showing a friend a new toy from the dollar store. His friend shrugged his shoulders and walked off. Jake said "No, your supposed to say "cool"." He then saw his other friend and showed it to her, she imediatly said "cool, Jake can I see it for a sec?"
Gemma loves her brother and will stop crying just to hear him talk!
Devin made my day by bring home chocolate milk, dohnuts and cheese, salami, and crackers...I did not eat them all at once.


5 comments:
Yea! So glad to read & see your blog. Jake is a hoot.
I love the things kids say! I love the new pics of Gemma. What a DOLL!
his neener! haha! what a funny boy
oh whoops... this is Rebecca... sorry, I'm signed in under you (was un-goofing your background for the time being. let me know if you want something different!)
Nice to see you back! I'm one to talk, I haven't blogged forever!
Post a Comment