It all started in 2001 when Devin and I met on a blind date...One marriage, and two kids later we are still in love!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that face! Miriam used to do a look that made her look like a monkey. :) It was so cute! Actually, I think it was a face only a mother could love---if you catch my drift.
cute cute cute! i miss the teeny tiny baby stage
He is going to be tall I think. Look at those arms & legs! I love his little face & all his expressions!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that face! Miriam used to do a look that made her look like a monkey. :) It was so cute! Actually, I think it was a face only a mother could love---if you catch my drift.
cute cute cute! i miss the teeny tiny baby stage
He is going to be tall I think. Look at those arms & legs! I love his little face & all his expressions!
Post a Comment