It all started in 2001 when Devin and I met on a blind date...One marriage, and two kids later we are still in love!
You have two pregnancy bumps? :) That's a great idea. Maybe I should try to get rid of some of this extra stuff flopping around my belly. Then again, it makes for a nice pillow for the girls. :)
what's funny is i'm listening to your dueling farts song as i look at this picture. nothings adds reality to a picture like a good song to match it!
How funny, dueling farts is what was playing when I looked at this picture too.
My little dueling farts were playing in the background too while I was looking at these pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You have two pregnancy bumps? :) That's a great idea. Maybe I should try to get rid of some of this extra stuff flopping around my belly. Then again, it makes for a nice pillow for the girls. :)
what's funny is i'm listening to your dueling farts song as i look at this picture. nothings adds reality to a picture like a good song to match it!
How funny, dueling farts is what was playing when I looked at this picture too.
My little dueling farts were playing in the background too while I was looking at these pictures!
Post a Comment